Sunday 4 December 2016

OUTFIT OF THE DAY




Hi, guys! It's December now! It's incredible how time flies. It happens when you leave your 20's.

I don't even know how to start this blog post... It's been a long time since the last time i wrote a post. One of the main reasons i created this blog was for practicing my english while i was following my passions. I really have to figure out how to organize my limited time in order to be more active here.

But let's move on to the outfit:

I create this Autumn/Winter look with pieces that aren't necessarily available or affordable. It's just to share with you some outfit ideas.
I know i did that before. But today i will try something slightly different. I will tell you where the pieces are came from, just in case you're interested to know.

I started this look with the mini skirt, just because i'm truly obsessed with plaid, specially black & white. This skirt happens to be available and affordable. It's from Romwe and it costs £12.63. You can find the exact same skirt at SheIn(sheinside) (£12.63) MakeMeChic (£12.15), WithChic (£18.69), and similar at H&M (£14.99), Primark (£8).

Then i moved on to the footwear, just because nothing goes better with a mini skirt than a pair of thigh high boots. It's sexy, trendy and it will keep us warm. Perfect for the Autumn/Winter season. I love (i mean looooooove) the suede look-alike material. 
This pair isn't so available, nor super affordable. These are the Kendall+Kyle Ayla boots. The price is around £170 - £190. 
You can easily find look-alikes at River Island (£75), Asos (£45), Topshop (£160), H&M (£39.99), and Primark (£22), Nelly (£27.95).

After that, i wanted to add a pop of pear green. I choose this Bally jumper because i liked the flared sleeves. Unfortunately, it's out of stock. It wasn't affordable anyway (£880).
I struggled to find something similar. I could only find a jumper that is similar in colour at Debenhams (£49).

I choose the this bag because of the colour. I wanted something green as well, but in a slightly different shade, because i'm not the "matchy-matchy" kind of girl.
Since it's a Celine bag, you might guess that it's expensive. Once more, i only found bags that are similar in colour at TK Maxx (£99.99) and New Look (£18.99).

To complete the look, i wanted a sleeveless outerwear, just to show-off the bell sleeves jumper. This gilet was perfect. You can find it at River Island (£60).

And that was the outfit i shared today. I really hope you like it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...