Sunday 10 December 2017

Full Face of Primark Makeup - Honest Review


Hi, this is me testing Primark Beauty and giving my own personal opinion. I'm doing a full face of  Primark Makeup, including face primer, foundation, concealer, face powder, eye primer, two different eyeshadow palettes, eye pencil, eyeliner, mascara and lipstick.

All the makeup products i bought were really affordable. I spent around £25 for my entire face.



I have mixed opinions about the quality:




There are some products i like, some products i love... 




...and some products i absolutely hate.




Please check the video below:


Video and Music by KekyMedia



Close-up photo:




Products used (all Primark):

Face: 
Primer: Stay All Day 30ml - £3
Foundation: My Perfect Colour 35ml (cool espresso) - £2.50
Cream Concealer: Camouflage Palette (medium to dark) - £3
Face Mineral Powder: My Perfect Colour (caramel) - £2
Contour: Smoky Eyeshadow Palette - £4
Blush: Just Peachy Eyeshadow Palette - £4
Highlighter: Just Peachy Eyeshadow Palette

Eyes:
Eyeshadow Primer 10ml - £2
Eyeshadow Palettes: Smoky; Just Peachy
Eye Pencil 2 pack (black) - £1
Eyeconic Eyeliner Pen (carbon black) - £1.50
Volumising Mascara (black) - £1

Lips:
Matte Long Lasting Lipstick - £1.50 £0.50

Total Cost: £24.50


P.S. - The blouse i'm wearing is also from Primark. I'll be featuring it in a future Fashion Haul video. Please, subscribe "TrendybyTyana2" youtube channel, so you don't miss it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...