Wednesday 14 February 2018

3 Top Things to do on Valentine's Day if you are Single



I'm not a single lady, but today's blog post is specific for the single ladies. I'm here to give 3 suggestions on how to spend your Valentine's Day while being single.




1. Pamper Day at Home


I love to have some pamper day at home at least once a week. It usually includes hair mask, face mask, exfoliate the skin, bath or shower with fancy bath oils, moisturiser, manicure, pedicure and all that jazz...
Speaking about jazz, i enjoy some good music while i do my beauty rituals. Speaking about beauty rituals, i'm so in love with the Ayurveda collection from "Rituals...". It smells so good and i use it for years. I actually did a review on my portuguese youtube channel, back on 2014.







2. Watching a film at home


"Think Like a Man"
see the trailer here

"Chicago"
see the trailer here

"Closer"
see the trailer here

"The Other Woman"
see the trailer here






3. Dress-up and have dinner with your single friends





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...