Tuesday 19 June 2018

Ebay MeNow Kissproof Lipsticks - Swatches + Review


Hi, guys! I tested the Ebay Menow Kissproof Lipsticks. I tried the colours 2, 3, 10, 11, 12 and 18. I did some swatches, tried on the lips and shared final thoughts on this product.

The Ebay link to the product here




Video:


Music and Video by KekyMedia




Photos:

(wearing colour number 2)


 (wearing colour number 3)


 (wearing colour number 10)


 (wearing colour number 18 on the lips)
Swatches from the left to the right: 2, 3, 10, 11, 12 and 18


 (wearing colour number 12)
The next photo is more true to the real colour.


 (wearing colour number 12)



Follow my Instagram: trendybytyanablogs
Subscribe my Youtube channel: TrendybyTyana2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...