Wednesday 25 July 2018

How To STOP Sweaty Armpits - 3 Hacks To Eliminate Sweat Rings


Hi, guys! I just post a new video on Youtube. I'm sharing 3 hacks to eliminate sweat rings. Learn how to stop sweaty armpits and keep your confidence without embarassing sweat marks.




Video:


Music and Video by KekyMedia



Links:
Disposable underarm sweat pads here
Undershirt with built-in armpit sweat pads for men here and for women here
Sweat Block antiperspirant here 
Antiperspirant doesn't cause breast cancer here 




Photos:










Since i don't suffer from sweaty armpits anymore, i sprayed some thermal water under my arms to look like sweat for the video and photos.

Follow my Instagram: trendybytyanablogs
Subscribe my Youtube channel: TrendybyTyana2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...