Wednesday 13 November 2019

Patricia Bright x Revolution - Part 1 - Review, Swatches & Demo on Dark Skin


Hi, guys! I just posted a  Unboxing/ First Impressions video of the  Patricia Bright x Revolution Beauty Collaboration. This is the Full Collection Review, Swatches and Demonstration on Dark Skin.
This is the Part 1, which includes the darkest shade of the face palettes (Dusk till Down) and the Rich in Life Eyesahadow palette.
I will post the Part 2 soon. Part 2 includes the Rich in Colour, the other eyeshadow palette.




Please check the video below:



Video and Music by KekyMedia




Photos:

























Notes: I was not sponsored to review this collection. I bought these products with my own money.

Revolution x Patricia Rich In Life Palette here
Revolution X Patricia Dusk Till Dawn Face Palette here


Update: I already posted the Part 2 of this review!

Part 2:




Follow my Instagram: Trendybytyanablogs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...